I’m going to be transferred to a new hospital in about an hour. I’m gonna be stuck there for at least two days, maybe more.
Under the cut because I’m manic and ranting and nobody even cares
my hobbies include thinking about drawing instead of actually drawing and then getting mad at myself
I hate liberal condescension. “The people are rioting because they’re frustrated and don’t understand the legal process.”
No. They’re rioting because they understand that the process rarely gives justice to Black people and they’re tired of being silent about it.
Conservatives say Black folks are stupid and malicious. Liberals say Black folks are stupid but child-like so it’s not really their fault. Either way it’s racism.
How to cosplay Cecil Palmer
- You’re done
- You are cosplaying Cecil Palmer
- I am cosplaying Cecil Palmer
- Everyone is cosplaying Cecil Palmer
1) A boy telling you you’re pretty won’t make you see the beauty in the fullness of your cheeks, in redness of your lips at 2 in the morning when tequila is making the bar bathroom spin. He can’t take away the ugliness that you see in yourself, you have to do that.
2) You have to be ready to hear someone say they love you. You have to be ready, and you have to be willing, and you have to listen. Because sometimes, they won’t say those three words, they’ll put a blanket over you while you’re watching a movie, they’ll kiss your cheek when they think you’re asleep, they’ll smile when they see you first thing in the morning. But you, you have to be willing to see it, feel it, let it in. Letting someone love you takes practice.
3) Don’t make compromises you can’t live with. Compromise is a different version of what you want, not a whole other Universe.
4) Learn to say no. No - to a movie you don’t want to watch; no - to sex you don’t want to have, no- to a relationship that’s driving you mad. Say no - to things that hurt you, to people that extinguish your fire, to jobs you hate and places that are desolate. There are bad things that we can’t control, bad things that happen and we are sucked into and have to feel with every fibre of our being, but the rest - learn to distance yourself, learn to say no.
5) Don’t expect people to walk through fire for you - not your parents, not your friends, not the person you’re in love with. Love doesn’t mean sacrifice, love shouldn’t mean sacrifice. Don’t expect someone to give away pieces of them, so they could fit you better. And don’t feel hurt when they refuse to - it’s self-preservation. Instead - learn from them. Do it as well.
6) Don’t tether yourself to people. Learn to make connections, to love, with both your feet steady on the ground. Learn to let people pass through your life; like a summer breeze, not a storm that’s just been unleashed.
7) Learn the difference between growth and growing up before it’s too late. Rooftops and water fights and ice cream for breakfast can be a part of your life at 10, 25, or 35. But by the time you’re 35 you need to learn to say enough, to be able to walk away, you need to be able to love yourself. Love yourself the way you loved yourself at 10, before the world had a chance to fill your head with ugliness.”
I really!!!! want!!!! queer spaces!!!! that aren’t nightclubs!!!!!!
#I WANT QUEER COFFEESHOPS #PLACES THAT ARE SAFE FOR PEOPLE WITH ANXIETY OR EPILEPSY #I WANT QUEER SPACES THAT ARE NICE AND CALM AND COMFORTING #*BANGS FISTS ON TABLE* GIVE-ME-QUEER-SPACES #GIVE-ME-QUEER-SPACES (via thorsies)
SAY IT LOUD.
hey you know those photos of trees where it looks like they have a big round human ASS, that's a tree disease right, what's it called
if it’s what I’m thinking of, those are called Burls if you’re murrican or Burrs if you’re from pretty much literally anywhere else
It’s less of a disease in itself and more like a sign of a disease. Usually fungal infections fuck up the tree growth and cause them
People actually steal them sometimes because some of them are super valuable. They make really cool looking carved stuff and are really dense.
what the fuck. they just chop the ass right off a tree and sell it to the tree ass black market. that’s brutal
That’s… Yeah, that’s actually pretty accurate.
People have actually been arrested for it and redwood national park gets blocked off at night because people stealing and selling tree ass on the black market is such a big problem
requesting backup for a 376 in process, that’s right we’ve got a tree ass jacker here